Healthy Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Make your own version of healthy barbecue sauce with this easy recipe.
- 1 cup of tomato sauce (recipe here)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Make it boil like a witches broth.
- Reduce heat so it can simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes
- Simmer longer if you like it thicker.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups of food killer.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJbbqsaucepin