Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Most coffee shops have a stack of fresh blueberry muffins sitting there on the shelf, sweet aroma drifting into your nostrils with a feeling of love, tummy love.
Before you know it, you’re half way through your second one and about $10 short on pocket money. NO MORE!
Make your own blueberry muffins out of healthy ingredients and boggle your friends! While you’re getting shredded eating “junk”, they’re ordering skinny long blacks because “they’re watching their calories...”
NOTE: You can use any fruit combinations you like, we just love the mango and blueberry combo!
How to make:
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or blender (except blueberries).
- 3Stir through the blueberries last.
- 4Divide the mixture into non-stick muffin cups.
- 5Bake for 30 – 45 minutes until cooked through and golden.