Healthy Bread Recipe
Bread is one of those staples that is hard to get over. The first time some health guru nutcase told you that bread was making you fat was like telling you that you were no longer able to eat.
But as of now, you don’t even have to give it up! In fact, eat even more bread, because it is healthy. If you have a relative who swears that seedy bread is so much classier, then throw in some seeds to make it look like the loaf on the left there.
P.S. this may be a heavier bread than you’re used to, if you want it more moist, add water (1/2 cup at a time).
Add some seeds to make it look more expensive. Just like a bakery. (optional)
How to make:
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- 2Mix all ingredients in a large bowl or blender.
- 3Put the mixture to a small non-stick bread tin.
- 4Bake for 30 - 45 minutes
- 5Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- 6Add spread you favour like almond butter or avocado.