Healthy Burger Recipe
This is our healthy version of fast-food burger. It tastes even better than a real one, much better.
- 2 cups raw cauliflower
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Blend cauliflower in food processor until fine.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together (except the sesame seeds).
- Place buns on baking paper and shape them with your hands (you’ll have to make the buns in halves).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the top half.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Build your burger just like you would a normal one - pattie, lettuce, tomato, and all your favourite sauces.
Tomato sauce: recipe here
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJburgerpin