Healthy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Chicken nuggets, every kids favourite in their happy meals. Now, you can make them at home and they don’t need to be limited to 6. Give them as many as they want because they are healthy!
(makes around 20)
How to make:
- 1Mix coconut flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- 2Beat egg in separate bowl.
- 3Dip chicken cube in egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- 4Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- 5Pan-fry until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve with some Healthy Junk tomato sauce.