Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipe
Is this the first recipe you turned to? It should be, it’s freakin’ delicious!
That cake right there looks like one you get from a coffee shop, complete with the last week’s gossip and a large cappuccino, right?
Well, save yourself the gossip and the muffin top, cause you can now have your cake and eat it too!
How to make the cake:
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl (blender is best).
- 3Spoon the mixture into a cake tin, greased with coconut oil.
- 4Bake for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and allow to cool
How to make the icing:
- 1Stir all ingredients together.
- 2Spread on your cake