Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
No trip to grandma’s (nanna’s we say in Australia) is complete without the customary biscuit tray, ready to be demolished by hungry kids. That is if daddy-o leaves any for the little ones.
Here’s a healthy version of a chocolate chip cookies, so Nanna can still show love with food, but without killing dad.
How to make:
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- 3Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- 4Make small balls and press into cookie shape onto baking paper on a tray.
- 5Bake at 130 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes
- 6Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from tray
- 7If you want your bikkies to look rougher (like anzac biscuits), just use shredded coconut as well as coconut flour.