Healthy chocolate fudge recipe (only 4 ingredients)
Yesterday, I posted our famous healthy chocolate recipe, and had a lot of people ask what substitute there is for cacao butter.
Unfortunately, you can’t substitute cacao butter, so the recipe can’t be changed from the original…BUT!
And here’s a big but, (not butt!).
We have a healthy chocolate fudge recipe for you that requires only 4 ingredients. So for all our friends who live in country NSW, here’s your raw chocolate fudge recipe. And OMG is it delicious – smooth yet creamy and chewy.
- 5 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil (in liquid form)
- 4 Tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 pinch of salt (we use Himalayan Sea Salt)
- Blend all ingredients together. If your coconut oil and nectar is hard, just warm it for a couple of seconds in the microwave or very lightly over a stove top. It only needs to be just warmer than room temp to melt.
- pour in a small container lined with baking paper (baking paper is important, otherwise you won’t be able to get it all out. And you’re going to want to get it ALL out!)
- Freeze for at least 2 hours (overnight is best if you can wait that long!)
- cut into pieces and eat
- store what’s left in the freezer which is a good place to stash your healthy junk, because kids and spouses only look in the fridge or the pantry.
This recipe comes from the book Healthy Junk 2
Pin it for later http://bit.ly/HJ2FudgePIN