Healthy Crisps Recipe
Crisps go hand in hand with a game on the TV. Until now, that hand in hand relationship has lead to an expanding waist line.
But no more!
You can still watch the game, and get some much needed nutrients into you.
How to make:
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Slice the beetroot or sweet potato into wafer thin pieces (use a mandolin to do this easier).
- 3If you’re using kale, separate the leaves from the stalks.
- 4Put the chips onto a baking tray and bake for around 10 minutes or until crunchy.
- 5Sprinkle salt or allspice over your chips and go enjoy the game!