Healthy Custard Recipe
Ooh baby. Custard.
Amazing hot over freshly cooked cakes, or cold in a glass. Custard.
It even sounds delicious. Custard.
How to make:
- 1Heat milk in a saucepan with vanilla and coconut nectar and bring to almost boiling point, then remove from the heat.
- 2Beat the eggs and flour in a stainless steel mixing bowl until combined.
- 3Pour the hot milk over the eggs and whisk in well.
- 4Pour the whole mixture back into the saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, stirring until it thickens.
- 5Remove from the heat and pour back into your large bowl
- 6Stir well until it cools down and smooths.
- 7Serve hot or cold and enjoy