Healthy Double Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
All the girls from the gym are coming around for morning tea and you don’t know what to put out?
You’ve got a birthday party and don’t want to embarrass your kids by bringing out carrot sticks and celery?
Time to make some double chocolate cupcakes...
How to make the cupcake:
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Grease a mini cupcake tray with coconut oil.
- 3Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl or blender.
- 4Stir through the chocolate pieces.
- 5Spoon the mixture into cupcake trays.
- 6Bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
How to make the icing:
- 1Stir all ingredients together.
- 2Spread on your cake