Healthy Fried Rice Recipe
This is an amazing recipe. When you eat it, you feel like you are getting fatter and that your heart is going to explode from the overdose of high GI rice and refined fats of the cheap Asian restaurant.
Until the next day. When you look better, feel better and your pants are looser.
Go on, make it - it will become your favourite dinner recipe, we promise. No rice, no bad fats and no guilt. BUT IT TASTES THE SAME!!!
How to make:
- 1Slice bacon into strips and fry until crisp. Set aside
- 2Whisk eggs and fry like you would a thin omelette. Slice into strips and set aside
- 3Blend cauliflower in food processor until it looks like rice.
- 4Fry onions in coconut oil until they are clear.
- 5Add mushrooms, ginger and cauliflower. Stir fry until cooked through.
- 6Stir in coconut aminos, sesame oil and fish sauce.
- 7Put it all in a bowl with sliced egg, bacon strips, sliced green shallot and coriander leaves.
- 8Tip over onto a plate to look fancy.