Everyone loves lollies and we were guilty of giving them to our now 18 year old when he was a child.
At the time we knew no better and just wanted to give him what he loved. So with our youngest kiddies we have learnt so much that we wanted to create our own lollies that we can make at home.
We re-engineered lollies to be good for you and your kids, without all the nasties. We have taken the hard work out for you! Enjoy our delicious lollies in your home!
How to make:
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring juice to a boil.
- 2Allow to cool for 3 minutes, then stir in lemon juice and coconut nectar.
- 3Very gradually, stir in gelatin (so it doesn’t go lumpy).
- 4Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour your lolly mixture into your shape moulds of choice.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (overnight is great).
- 7Store lollies in fridge.
S and J Tips
Make sure you strain all of the ‘bits’ out of your juice after juicing. If you want your lollies sweeter, add more nectar. If you want them chewier, add a little more gelatin. Use a good quality grass fed beef gelatin.