Healthy Nuggets Recipe
Chicken nuggets, every kids favourite in their happy meals. Now you can make them at home and they don’t need to be limited to 6 - give them as many as they want because they are healthy!
How to make:
- 1Mix coconut flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- 2Beat egg in separate bowl.
- 3Dip chicken cube in egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- 4Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- 5Pan-fry until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve with tomato sauce (see recipe here)