Healthy Onion Rings Recipe
If you’re not into fries, we’ll bet your choice is onion rings. Here’s a recipe that makes onion rings as tasty as their deep fried artery blocking cousins, but without the health risks.
How to make:
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Slice the onions and separate into rings.
- 3Place them in a bowl of water.
- 4Mix flour and seasoning together in a bowl.
- 5Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- 6Dip wet onion ring in dry mixture, then egg, then roll in dry mixture again.
- 7Place them on a baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes before turning each ring (or you can just stir them).
- 8Continue baking until brown and very crispy on both sides.