Healthy Paddle Pop Recipe
Paddle pops are a summer favourite. Who can forget the chocolate dripping down your arm as you battle the brain freeze from the icecream.
That was before we got fat. Since then, we have had to stay away from paddle pops. But no more!
Get yours made today...
How to make:
- 1Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each piece of banana.
- 3Put melted chocolate into glass jar so you can dip banana.
- 4Dip each banana in the melted chocolate.
- 5Sprinkle it with coconut.
- 6Place the bananas on the baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.