Healthy Spaghetti Bolognese
Friday carb load before the big game!
Except that we overeat and the big game becomes the big lame.
“I got a stitch,” or that really heavy in the guts feeling are a thing of the past with our delicious, light spag-bol recipe that tastes exactly like the nasty version!
How to make:
- 1Sauté the onion, garlic, carrot and mushrooms in a little olive oil over medium heat until softened.
- 2Add the beef and cook for 5 – 10 minutes until browned.
- 3Stir through the tomato paste and cook for about 3 more minutes.
- 4Add tomato and paprika
- 5Cover the pot and bubble over a low heat for 30 minutes until the sauce is thick and rich.
- 6For the last 10 minutes, throw in the basil and oregano.
- 7Serve over our zucchini spaghetti.