Healthy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Tomato Sauce, it’s good on just about anything. Make your own, and avoid all the hidden nasties of the bought stuff.
How to make:
- 1Heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant.
- 2Add onion and cook until softened.
- 3Pour in vinegar, coconut nectar and salt.
- 4Bring to boil before adding tomato puree and paste.
- 5Bring to boil again before adding cloves and oregano.
- 6Simmer for 20 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 7Blend until smooth.
- 8Store on a glass jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks.